Please browse the directions below then visit the Journal’s distribution web site https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ad-behav to upload your manuscript. Please be aware that manuscripts maybe not conforming to those tips are came back.
Just manuscripts of adequate quality that meet up with the aims and range of Adaptive Behavior will soon be evaluated.
There are no costs payable to submit or publish in this log.
Within the distribution procedure you’ll be needed to justify which you have the rights in the work, that you are submitting the work for first publication in the Journal and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere, and that you have obtained and can supply all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works not owned by you that you are submitting your original work.
1. What do we publish?
1.1 Aims & Scope
Before publishing your manuscript to Adaptive Behavior, please ensure you’ve got read the Aims & Scope.
1.2 Article Kinds
- Articles – Manuscripts reporting research that is original typically containing between 6,000 and 12,000 terms.
- Reviews – Major overviews of domain names of intellectual inquiry, typically containing a lot more than 12,000 words.
- Commentaries – extremely communications that are brief to previously posted articles, typically containing under 500 terms.
- Viewpoints – Evaluations of current research, hypotheses, and trends that are future typically under 2,000 terms.
- Brief communications – detailing initial research results, typically containing under 2,000 words.
- Book reviews – Quick communications giving an answer to formerly posted books, typically under 2,000 terms. Continue reading This Journal is just user associated with Committee on Publication Ethics